Educare Unlearning Institute offers programs, retreats, vision quests, fireside chats, individual coaching, daily unlearning insights and a dynamic supportive community for you if you would like to:
- Live freely and authentically from your deepest truth
- Release and nourish new levels of peace, joy, and fulfillment
- Question stressful thoughts and beliefs, and experience transformation through unlearning
- Learn to listen in a way that naturally enriches relationships and
In our space together will be using an “unlearning process” to help you become aware of that which is interfering with your ability to live from the innate freedom of Oneness and wholeness. Unlearning helps you let go of beliefs, concepts, opinions and stories that create limiting self-images, views of others, and worldviews.
As you unlearn, or allow grace to surface and release, whatever reinforces your belief in separation, Truth naturally shines forth in radiant brightness, clarity, freedom and love.
Educare invites you to the transformation of unlearning through these offerings:
- Living With Mastery
- 3-Day Weekend Retreats
- Acadia National Park Vision Quest
- Authentic Transformation (2-year program)
- Team Mastery
- Individual Coaching
- Middle East Trip (December 29, 2013–January 17, 2014)
- Educare Fireside Chats (90 minute public conference calls)
Under “PROGRAMS” scroll to Educare Fireside Chats!
- 9 Unlearning Paths to Presence NEW!
- Unlearning Insights (see below)
Would you like to receive an original daily inspiring idea in your email? For over two years we have been posting these insights on Facebook and Twitter, and now you can receive them directly in your email. This is a free service.
To sign up click this link. You can unsubscribe at any point.
Here are two recent samples:
If someone shares an opinion about you, it has nothing to do with you. They are telling you about themselves. Your response tells you about yourself. You get to listen in stillness, and see if there is any truth for you in their sharing, and your response. If there is, wonderful. If there is not, wonderful. Either way, the exchange is a blessing.
The path of peace is not traveled by thinking about it logically with the mind…. The mind has never gotten us there. It never will. The path of peace is discovering an ever-widening affectional consciousness in yourself, as grace impels you to walk into your dark spaces, where your mind says you can’t love…and your burgeoning heart says, “Oh yeah? Watch me!”
The most current Unlearning Insights may be found at: http://educareunlearning.com/unlearning-insights/
Check out our PROGRAM SCHEDULE!
Hear about program offerings by joining our e-mail list.