In person or Zoom
St. Louis/Grafton, IL
- February 18–20, 2022
- June 3–5, 2022
- October 7–9, 2022
- February 17–19, 2023
- June 2–4, 2023
- October 6–8, 2023
Next class begins in February 2023
To provide a dynamic community that supports your deepest aspirations for spiritual transformation, awakening, unlearning, and lessening suffering on the planet, both yours and others.
Our Circle of Trust provides unconditional respect and acceptance so you can authentically and vulnerably devote to the growth and progress you yearn to experience.
This class is the most honest, pure, unvarnished gift I have ever received. This course explore ways in which individuals can better themselves without taking a spiritual bypass around issues they are experiencing.
The entire program is designed to help us move spiritward, individually and collectively. Over the course of the two years, I found myself moving in a new direction and I could see and feel the progress.
Sandy is the most authentic searcher and seeker I have ever encountered. His daily insights are a continuing marvel. His ability to discern what’s going on and gently guide people towards their higher Self is absolutely unique.
Finally, his willingness to be completely exposed in the interest of authentic communication is remarkable. Thank you for traveling the long and difficult road you have traveled to be able to do what you do.
Dave Shutler, Dallas Texas
- Six, three-day classes over two years, in Grafton IL/St. Louis, MO, or on Zoom
- Listening Partnerships for weekly calls. You will be paired with various people throughout the two years.
- Optional: two, one-hour calls with Sandy between each of the sessions.
- A recorded Zoom call with the class mid-way between each of the sessions to check in with each participant.
- Receive an inspiring piece from Sandy ahead of each class session to dwell with, then dive into it together in class.
- A check-in each session with how the unlearning and awakening process is going for each person.
- Exploring the below content through various channels in a Circle of Trust.
Sandy will bring his growing edge to the class as he tailors each session to the participants and their needs and desires. Some of the areas we will likely explore include:
- Living from a non-dual perspective which involves reliance on an interactive relationship with the Divine
- How to get unstuck through befriending various parts of consciousness
- The Enneagram will be weaved in throughout the course as it is a practical non-dual tool that helps us recognize the psychic patterns that limit us
- Expanding and deepening work in alignment with Adyashanti
- Meditation Practices–both guided and in silence with the group
- Contemplation/Dictation (Listening to Grace)
- Core wound identification and how to work through it
- Edge Dwelling—learning to allow, accept and release everything as it moves through you
- Deepening, practical fresh applications of the newly updated Personal Atrophy, Personal Mastery, and Spiritual Awakening Cycles
- Unlearning Practices
- 4th Dimension (or Level 4) Listening (Sandy will model this)
- Coaching Others
- New yet-to-be revealed topics that support our awakening and devotion to Being
- Exercises will include handouts, writing, dialogue, songs, films, etc.
Times (Central Time Zone)
8:30—6:30 Friday and Saturday
8:30–4:30 Sunday (in case you need to fly out that night)
Grafton, IL/St. Louis, MO, or Zoom from anywhere in the world.
(When possible try to be in person.)
6 minimum, 12 maximum
The Educare Unlearning Institute has created a discounted sliding scale for all its offerings in an effort to keep our courses affordable to a wide range of people. We set forth no criteria and trust that each individual will pay what they feel is appropriate.
Fees may be paid up front, at or before each session, or monthly.
Discounted Sliding Scale:
$635—$885/Trimester (Six Trimesters over two years)
When you sign up for this program, you are committing to attending and paying for all six classes over the two years. The fee includes the training and coaching calls, all course materials, continental breakfasts, and drinks and snacks throughout the day.
Please do not pay when you register. Registering says you want to attend, and Sandy will send you some questions to respond to so we can have a conversation about the course.
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel more than one month before the first program date, any paid fee will be refunded, less a $50 processing fee. If you cancel two—four weeks from the program date, 50% of the first weekend program fee will be refunded unless your space is filled by another. In this case your full paid fee will be refunded, less a $50 processing fee.
If you cancel within two weeks of the first weekend program, the first weekend program fee is nonrefundable and non-transferable to another program, unless your space is filled by another. In this case your full paid fee will be refunded, less a $50 processing fee.
If after the first session you decide the class is not a good fit for you, you will be excused without further obligation. If you need to miss a session during the two years, the fee is still due. If you drop out during the two years, the entire fee is still due.
Registration: Please click the button below.
Once we reach the minimum participants, Sandy will send you some questions to respond to. You will email him your responses, and then we will schedule a call to go over them, and answer any questions about the program.